10.08.2012

Who Am I?

It occurred to me some of my readers might like to know just who it is who writes this stuff. Well, you could go to my main site and read the FAQs. But if you're too lazy, here's the short form.

I'm M.

Just M.

Like James Bond's boss (only much younger than Dame Judi Dench).

Mmm, like a pause in thought or the taste of something delicious.

Em, like a dash. Or Dorothy's auntie.

Sometimes I look like this:


But not always.

I write. Stories (some have been published) and plays (some have been produced). I read. Other people's stories and plays. I watch television and movies and then write about those too. I've worked on film sets. I do these things for the love of doing them. I'm lucky enough to be able to do them.

I'm M. Mmm. Hmm.

1 comment:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Good to get to know more about you, M. How fortunate you are able to do the things you love. So many do not have that opportunity. I wish you success in getting your work published and scripts made into films.