2.11.2014

And Then . . .

This. As a reminder.


Because I do have a script due at the end of the month. And I'll be at a writers conference* this weekend and need to pull together a synopsis on the off chance someone might actually be interested. In, you know, my writing. Sigh.

*I feel weird not using an apostrophe after "writers" but that's how the official site reads: San Francisco Writers Conference. So . . . The conference doesn't belong to the writers? Are the writers meant to be from San Francisco? (They actually come from all over the world; it's a massive conference.) I thought the "San Francisco" only described the location, but if it describes the writers . . . And yes, I might only be procrastinating. But check up on PepperWords after this weekend as that is where I'll be posting everything I learn in the writing sessions.

No comments: