2.11.2017

Television: 24: Legacy, "1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m."

This picture taken while I was watching pretty much sums up my feelings about the whole thing:

I'm the one on the right.

Don't judge; I've been crazy ill, and it's a wonder I was able to sit up at all and/or eat. It may even be that I'm so medicated none of what I was seeing made sense, but I suspect even without medication I'd have been lost. Like . . . Why exactly didn't a station full of cops jump Carter right away?

No, no, don't waste your time trying to explain it to me.

So far I'm just not 100% enthralled here. Everything seems so repressed and contained, and that's not what I want from 24. What I want is Jack Bauer (or similar) going, "Fuck it, I'll just shoot everybody and be done with it." And then all hell breaks loose and it's totally entertaining.

This is not totally entertaining.

Will it get there? I dunno. If it doesn't happen soon, I might tune out before I can find out.

Now I'm off to take more medicine.

1 comment:

Christine Rains said...

The picture and comment under it totally made me laugh! :)